I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hello people!

I had CIP and Chinese Garden this mornin'! I was supposed to wake up at 4:45am, but haha, I woke up only at 6+. After my mum asking me want to go botanic garden or not. LOL.

They say my attire like ah pek. :( Hehehehe, got meh?! :D

Anyway it's my first time and Chinese Garden! HOHOHO. It's really nice in there. Except that the big ant that climbed to mavis shirt and got whacked by eleen, which then the bodily fluid stained mavis' polo shirt. AND IT WAS MY FIRST TIME SEEING A MAYFLY IN ACTION! WOOOHOOO SO COOOOOOL. :D

Saw Mr Lim and Pearl at Holland Village! Which is like woah. Hahaha. Mr Lim got more triglycerides in him already sia! Heh.

Shall skip about the part on the big hoo-ha about the big pangseh. D:

Went home with gek khim who said that last time my primary school class damn haolian. :O Haha, because EM1 class. LOL. Okay I don't know but I know Teck Li is now a very nice and kind guy because he woke up at 6am to do CIP till 1pm! HEHEHE.

Played badminton at the court near my house, and realised I'm quite good and badminton already! HEHEHE. I hope I can do my part and win the badminton fun festique game for Triton! :)

Okay I shall go do my homework and go sleeeeeeeep. :D