Haha, got dragged to watch Haunting in Connecticut (is that the movie's name?) with Eleen and Mavis. The movie wasn't as scary and nice as Felicia had described, in fact, it ain't really scary at all. Worse than Coming Soon. But it was rather heart warming at the end of the movie. And the girl looks pretty. Lol. And and the main lead, Matt, was so white that he reminded me of someone. Both look like vampire. :O Hehe.
Anyway, it definitely smell great because the disinfected the theater like 9827352X. The smell of hygiene is wonderfully awesome. :D Somehow I kinda like the disinfectant smell. Lol. :/
The movie had a really draggy start so I got bored and looked around. And guess what, there's only like erm, I think 10 people in the theater. LOL. So the more exciting parts came. Most of the females were like covering their face. Like lol. Quite a sight. I don't know why they think covering their face and peeking through the fingers helps. I guess girls will be girls. (Women will be women.) Haha.
There was this part where the haunting was rather long, about 10seconds. And down the row, there was this woman. She went, "argh... ... argh... ... ... argh... ... arghhhhh!!!!!" = =. Woah, damn distracting I tell you.
And so, after some dining we went home. Almost went to Kovan because I nearly missed my stop at Pasir Ris. Luckily woke up at the bus stop opposite West Plaza. Phew. :) Had to walk a little more, but that's better than taking the buck back to Pasir Ris. Heh. :)
Did like 2 homework today and I'm really proud of myself. Hehe. :)
Goodnight people.
PS I'm finally at the top among my neighbours in Farmville. WOOOHOOO! :D