I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today, or rather yesterday, is such a wonderful day. :))

Bought a pair of Levi's sneakers and a new wireless black and red mouse from Logitech. Wooohooo. Shopping is a really good feeling man! I didn't shop intentionally but oh well, the feeling is still there. Furthermore I saw A and I played tennis today! OH MANNN, life's treating me wayyyy too nice yesterday. WOOOHOOO! :D

I so love tennis now. Hahaha, it's damn fun and I think I'm damn talented sia. I can god damn do a smashing serve after holding the racket for half an hour! OMG DAMN DAMN DAMN FUN! HEHEHE. :D

Sprained my thumby will setting the volleyball. = = And I laughed at Felicia for wrapping her whole hand because she sprained her hand during volleyball training. KARMA ISH SCARYYYYY. :OO

Oh I adopted a brown cow from Gaoyang. OMG DAMN COOL. HYBRID MUTANT. COOLZXZX SHITZXZX. :D

I'm gonna get my laptop sleeve tomorrow if I can psycho my dad to gimme 10bucks. ^^ And probably throw in a razor mousepad to complement my uber cool new mouse if he decided to gimme 20bucks instead. ^^ HEHEHE.

I LOVE MY NEW SNEAKERS.
I LOVE TENNIS.
I LOVE MY NEW MOUSE.
I LOVE A.