I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello.

It's the weekend again. And it's roughly 12days to the first major paper. Time really passes very quickly. Indeed.

It's been 141 days since we first known each other, 98 days since we last quarrelled, and 38 days since you even bothered to give me a shallow reply. Even though it's not really alot of days, but somehow, it just felt really really long. I don't know what about you. I thought that if you'd ever bothered to remember that it was my birthday 3days back, maybe there was still some chance to turn this about. I waited till the last minute of 15th September of 2009, hoping I'd get some form of message from you. But the phone didn't ring. On the 16th of September, 2009, I thought, maybe it had slipped off your mind. I checked my phone all day long. But all I get was stupid messages about school. Maybe you were so sick you couldn't do anything, I thought. On 17th September, 2009, I checked every and any way you could communicate with me. But your name didn't appear. I was on the verge to give up. But I thought, maybe there's some other reasons. On the 18th September, 2009, I thought to myself, it's time to forget all about it. Maybe it wasn't ever meant to be mine. Just about thinking that, she appeared as I ran up the stairs for my next class. Well, she's still pretty as ever and looks pretty healthy. I do hope she's really fine and is happy about her life. I wondered, if I hadn't quarrelled with you that day, would things have been different? I guess we'll never know. It's sad to leave so early, but I guess I should be happy for these short yet precious happy memories you gave. It's time to move on. Be happy always, my dear. :)

Other than that, life is almost the same as any other day. Except that a very good friend of mine is pissed with me. I heard. I guess sometimes when I speak, I don't do it very well. But I thought that person, as a good friend, would understand I meant otherwise. I thought I should apologise face-to-face but then again, I'm bad at such things and I don't know if I should cause that person's pretty angry. Well, maybe I had gave a rather unhappy or sad face, but just for the record, it ain't for the "card". But it's just some other things I'm very disappointed with. I hope the person will understand this. And I'm not avoiding because I'm unhappy, but like I said, I'm bad at handling relationships (that includes friendships. If you know me, you'll understand what I mean.). I'm sorry.