I just realise that Soo Young and goddess share consecutive birthdays. Soo young's born on Feb 10, and goddess' Feb 11. And I have another best friend who's born on Feb 12. Is this cool or what? :)
Okay so sorry, I'm like too bored now.
L4D2's taking foreverrrrrr to downloadddddddd.
Anyway, I thought I was kinda bad at sms-ing, so I just did a small little research with the almighty google search engine. And guess what? I really found a sorta-guide-line-to-message-a-girl. LOL WTHZXZXZ.
After reading through, I actually learn some great important points. To quote,
I think the most important thing is to try to make the girl smile. That is the point of all this. It doesn't matter if she responds. You should only be trying to write something that will make her feel good, or feel special, or feel sexy when she reads it. You are NOT fishing for getting anything back. You should be inspiring her to want to send you a text back.
Haha, so true. Haha, can't believe I need an idiot's guide to sms. Hahahahaha.
So more happy and funny stuffs uh? Alrightttt. :) Just imagining her smile makes me so happy lol. Retarddddddd. Zzzz.
More guidelines...
What NOT to say: Cock. Balls. Dick. Pussy. Fuck. Shit. Unless you have established that these words get your girl off. Don't say anything negative. The things you send should make you smile when you think about sending them. This can be a sly smirk, a big fun smile, or a seductive smile, but it should be positive.
Hahaha, oh fuck, I think I did use vulgarities sometimessss. Oh noooo. :(
Punctuation: The main punctuation techniques I use are CAPS, ellipses. exclamation!!! Question marks?? both?!?!, [brackets], and (parenthesis). And smiley face as I mentioned before :) These all have different emotional effects, use them! Caps are REALLY EXCITING!! Wtf?!? [roll my eyes] (LOL THAT'S SO HER.) don't make me.. come over there… and wrap my arms around you… (I won't spank tooo hard)
The last part is kinda, wrong. Lol. Anyway, this part reminds me of how much she likes to CAPS EVERYTHING AND GOES NOOOOO!!!! YESSSS!!!! HAHAHA!!!! Okay, don't get me too excited about her. :)
Anyway, I guess I've kinda sort out my feelings already. I don't know why I've been feeling so awkward and shy for. Liking someone is just part and parcel of life. And no one's actually gonna laugh at you for being frank that you like someone. All you have to do is just be yourself. It doesn't matter if things aren't gonna work out right, but at least you know, that you dare to face not only yourself but also the truth, and that's what matters most.
Hahaha. Inspirational great words by me. So cool. But I'll probably forget what I just say when I wake up tomorrow. Lol. Oh well. :)
2hours of L4D2 download time to go, so let's dotaaaaa. Hahaha. :)