I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hahaha. it was actually fun having a night out with a bunch of guys. Bloody gay though. HAHAHAHA.

The fireworks was rather awesome. But the finding-the-correct-spot-part was not.

To summarize the whole countdown "partehhh" will be:

Walk.
Eat.
OMGCBDAMNLOSEROWNEDBYCHEWINGGUYLOLWTFBBQZXZXZ.
Fireworks.
Lost.
Fuck Singtel.
OUCH MY ASS NBCCB.
Clark Quay.
Gay @ $180/hour.
SPECIAL OPERATING UNIT/SQUAD/COMMAND.
MAHBOK ANGMOHSSS.
Smoke.
Sisha(?).
OMGWTFISTHATCRABFORREAL?!
Pub with uber zai bass.
7-11.
Alocholssssss.
ANCHOR IS FOR GAYSSSS.
Only man drink HL milk.
OMG WTF THAT VOMITTED BLOODZXZXZ?!
Why the fuck is there another 7-11 within 50steps from the previous? O.o
Wapiang oi, why last train 2am?!
Cherngjye is a god damn loserrrrrr.
All joel know is fuck.
1 bus bay can only have 2 bus. But there's 3. HOWWWW?
Jansen's secret success to A for sit-and-reach.
LEPAK-CUM-CHERNGJYE'S-NOOB-PHONE-WHICH-SHINES-RED-LIGHT-LIKE-A-UFO-PHOTOTAKING-SESSION.
Bus 10 is... wtf 3 columns?!
"This door operates from 7am..." "EH WTF HOW YOU OPEN ONE?!"
WTH SMRT BLUFF ME KNS.
MRT is <3. :)
Home.
SLEEEEEEEEEP.

Oh yeah, how can we forgot about the 10million chiobus we saw?! :) And wearing slippers to countdown is the stupidest thing to be done. = =

There's a primary school bbq session tmr. Niceeee. :)

Bye kids. I needa go sleep again.

Hope you guys have enjoyed your countdown! :D