I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Thursday, January 14, 2010

No school go home early also sian. TMD.

And I hate my hair now. Faster grow pleaseeeeee.

After viewing the Triton Open House Dance, I'm still wondering how we won the competition. For those not tagged, maybe you can view the video here? Not sure you guys can view it though. Spot me and scott, in that awesome HD TTM video. Glhf. Hahahaha.

Okay lar, I guess you'll never find where we are. We at the top right end. I on the left because scott don't wanna be the girl. = = Okay, I'm also not sure where am I also. Keep changing side. Aiyah, just see which one dance better then just take it as me can le. :D

Don't laugh at my dance hor, thanks to me, Triton won.

:)