I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, January 17, 2010




SNSD - Baby Baby (English Translation)

Filled with nervousness and gratitude
In a pretty wrapper (I want to give it to you)
No you will laugh because of a absurd imagination
A fool that keeps holding it off (It sounds like me)
Your smiles you stole my heart
It really doesn't make sense

*Please baby baby baby You are inside me
You came in so deep, afraid you might see, my bashful confession
baby baby baby going to you cautiously
In a small voice i will only let you hear

I will convey my stuffy and sorrowful heart one day
The gifts that pile up everyday (I want to give it to you)
No you won't like it
You don't think of me more then a friend (Why are you doing that?)

When i see you laugh i want to steal you.
I really want to let you hear it.

Please baby baby baby You are inside me
You came in so deep, afraid you might see, my bashful confession
baby baby baby going to you cautiously
With my eye laugh i will go into your heart

You probably know i can't come forward
I see that you are coming to me
Hug me with your warm arms

*Please baby baby baby You are inside me
You came in so deep, afraid you might see, my bashful confession
baby baby baby going to you cautiously
In a small voice i will only let you hear

Please baby baby baby You are inside me
I just want to fill it with a special love
baby baby baby now you're
my pretty girlfriend, i won't be jealous of anyone.

baby baby baby



SNSD's new single (I think)! Anyway, Sooyoung looks really pretty in it. I like her side bangs and rebond hair. Uhhhh. :) And I bet gk will look as pretty with the same hair. :) Lol.