"You've tried and it's not working." And so I put up an optimistic front each time my heart sinks. It works. But not for long. Because it hurts more each time.
Admin day one and two is fun, but srsly (it means seriously in a more seriously serious meaning) damn fatiguing.
Apparently I got that nas girl who jansen say I'll screwed up her life. Not as bad as odac please. xD But, how coincidental can that be. Ngee Ann one somemore. With kenneth swopping with hafiz, my AG had like 3 nasian. Not bad uh.
Teaching them cheer is PHAIL because we don't exactly remember the lyrics ourselves. Hahahaha. And chop chilli is only fun when you've got like 10million moves to show off. Hahaha. We didn't make it to half the group. DAMN PHAIL SIA.
Apparently my AGMs had really interesting things to share. I've got 1/4 and 1/2 peranakan, a fake korean, one born on christmas, one born on mother's day, and one born on the mom's birthday. And that nas girl can play keyboard terbalek (opposite way). Oh yeah, talking about piano, jarold (?) and azhari can play damn well! Hahaha, I like the "down" part. EH EH EH EH AHHHHH...
Today's OGL performance rehearsal was really fun. Syukri, jarold (?) and wafiy = HAHAH WTF MAN GUYS SRSLY? Just watch out for the performance! Retardedly stupidly funny srsly. HAHAHAHA.
Okay uh, I think I stop here le. Because you guys probably don't even know what I'm talking about.
I think I miss out alot on academic. :(
TTL is still stuck on my head. Ahhhhh. Johun saram.
Okay bye.
I've always not been patient. So please let me keep this flame burning this time. Because I know this is going to be really great if it works out right. I'm certain. But till then, I'll remember that it was never meant to be easy. So I'm gonna hang on tight, because this rough ride may knock me out anytime.