I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Thursday, February 18, 2010




Track Listing:

1. Alice- Avril Lavigne
2. The Poison- The All-American Rejects
3. The Technicolor Phase- Owl City
4. Her Name Is Alice- Shinedown
5. Painting Flowers- All Time Low
6. Where's My Angel- Metro Station
7. Strange- Tokio Hotel and Kerli
8. Follow Me Down- 3OH!3 featuring Neon Hitch
9. Very Good Advice- Robert Smith
10. In Transit- Mark Hoppus with Pete Wentz
11. Welcome to Mystery- Plain White T's
12. Tea Party- Kerli
13. The Lobster Quadrille- Franz Ferdinand
14. Always Running Out of Time- Motion City Soundtrack
15. Fell Down a Hole- Wolfmother
16. White Rabbit- Grace Potter and the Nocturnals M



Just look at the OST artistes. This movie is so gonna be a damn high budgeted one. Somemore it's 3D. Somemore somemore its starring JOHNNY DEPP! OH THE MOOLAS.

But it's still the same price for the movie tickets. HAHAHAHA. I'm so gonna watch it. :)