I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, February 27, 2010




Michael:
I was a soldier.
A general in His army.

Jeep:
What changed?
What made you leave?

Michael:
I was given an order
I didn't believe in.
He lost faith. I didn't.

Jeep:
How come you still have faith?
I mean, seems like everything I have faith in
cost me nothing
but trouble.

Michael:
When God chose your kind
as the object of his love.

I was the first in all of heaven
to bow down before you.

My love and my hope for
mankind hasn't lessened yet.

But I have watched you
trample that gift.

I've watched you kill each
other over race and greed.

Waging war over dust, rubble
and words in old books.

And yet in the midst of
all this darkness,

I see some people who
will not be bowed.

I see some people
who will not give up.

Even when they know
hope is lost.

Some people, who realize
that being lost is so close

to being found.


-Legion (2010)