I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I keep getting msn friend requests, and the suckiest part is, it's some loser virus trying make people go to their site and so that they can transmit the virus to other people. Make me confuse with my OGMs nia. Nugget. Irritating sia. So many days liao. Don't know which faggot on my contact list kena virus. Anyway and I'm really that suay and tio the virus also, please let me know. TYVM. :)

Anywaysss, I'm suppose to do my homework, and I'm not doing so. Great. And GSC's tomorrow. TMD.

Oh yeah, my phone's like 95% ki qia (hokkien, go up the car; means die) already. Now the LCD is inverted, with inverted colours too. Hope I would get a new phone, but I think most of the new phones on market are either too expensive and not worth it for me to carry because it'll be like a burden that means cannot anyhow throw, or it's those loser touch screen phone which lags like some china phone and has lousy sensitivity. I still prefer iphone buttttt, it's not gonna be economical for me because I'll be entering the army in like 1 year's time.

Hahaha, my OGMs are actually still talking to me. Amazingly. Who said about OGMs dao-ing the OGLs once school starts? Hahaha, probably you don't have enough charisma unlike me. ;D

Got this alarm clock at Marine Parade which costs $3.90. It's considered quite a steal already, for the average market price for a lousy no brand alarm clock is around $7. WTF RIGHT I KNOW. It's some 1.5" small little clock with a big smiley face in the middle. If I late for school tomorrow, means I got scammed. :)

Hahaha, I'm actually feeling proud to be tagged in the album "GK's 18". HAHAHA BEAT THAT LOSERSSSSSS. :D Hahaha, even though I don't look that handsome, but still quite okay lar huh! :) WTFKG! :L

Okay bye kids. Time to sleep. I hope my sickly feeling will be gone when I wake up. CNY COMING CANNOT FALL SICK. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY 11 FEB! HANG IN THERE UH NB!!!