I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Tuesday, March 2, 2010



Where the wild things are.

This movie is really nice. Very touching. Probably 'cause it brings back some memories I had. The movie's about this little boy who is kinda rebellious cos he's from a broken family and his sister don't really care about him. So yeah, he's kinda mentally unstable. Okay sounds wrong but you get what I mean. Then he went to this island and made friends with some monsters who he bluffed that he's a king.

Okay lazy tell you the whole story. If you want you can go watch it yourself. Hahaha.

And no, I'm not from a broken family and I don't have a sister. The reminiscing part is the best friend quarrel part. You know what I mean.

I still don't know what I'm thinking. But at the rate this is going, it's so not good. And why am I even feeling so uptight? This is so wrong.