I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Tuesday, April 6, 2010



Got back chem mbt back. Flunked terribly. Fyi, I DID study lor. Okay maybe not as much as others, but hey, I got study. Like, quite abit. Okay shit, maybe studied like 1 or 2weeks before (BUT I FINISHED ORGANIC CHEM HOR), then the day before chem then read through again. Though I didn't complete re-studying. And was late for the exam. But walau, no need fail until so shit also mah. = =



It's true. I just don't know why some people can just score without even putting in the effort. Sleep in class etc, yet still can own my result. Fuck man seriously. Then again, I guess I have no one else but myself to blame. D:

So far, I flunked everything. It sucks to keep failing seriously. And you have people catching with you so damn fast. Plus, I keep having the mentality that I'm quite alright compared to my classmates. So I'm actually slightly above average. And probably doing well. But no. I'm like uber below average. In the cohort. And guess what, the whole of Singapore's taking "A" level, not just MJC. Yes, shit.

Time really flies. Now it's april. And soon. MYE. And then prelim. And then poof, "A" level. I'm running on a tight schedule but yet, I let procrastination and over-confidence get the better of me.

Time to get my ass moving soon man.

Like real soon.

Because.