Hello earthlings, I've got a gold for my napfa! :D I think. At least confirm is silver. Anyhow, that means no 3 months for NS! ZOMG. (Y)
Anyway could have done better for 2.4km. Was running quite well for the first 3 rounds (1st leh mind you. ^^) but then got pretty bad "stitch" so was like going to die. So gave up running and walked. But oh well, I suck at and hate running, so I guess it is pretty alright already. :D
But then, it's quite chui to let my classmates (the girls) to see me from 1st to become like 6th (?) and walk halfway through. Like noob only. D: And I didn't quite like it when you-know-who was rooting for me. I was like = = TMD. Damn bad I know. But thennnn... Hahahaha. So my mind was like telling my body to stop running because I just felt like doing the opposite of whatever she says. Childish I know. But I like. Hahaha. But then I hanged on to the running cos it would be stupid if I did.
Okay gotta go do my homework already. Yes. Teck Li is a good boy now. :D