I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, April 3, 2010



"Yesterday was the funeral of my aunt, and her two year old son was wearing a flashing pink headband.

When I asked him why, he said "So Mummy can see me when she looks down from heaven"

The way children can find hope in the most desperate of situations GMH."



"Today, my boyfriend told me that he loved me.

When I asked why, he took out a list. It was 337 reasons long, and he said he had a pen in his back pocket in case he remembered any new ones.

His love gives me hope."



"I was in line at lunch today when I overheard a group of girls gossiping meanly about a freshman couple.

I glanced at the two, holding hands in the line beside mine and smiled. He was tall and geeky; she was a cheerleader.

Their love no matter what others think GMH."