I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, July 2, 2010



Heheh. I'm back on my blog again. Got inspired by cherylbombom after entering livejournal after a long long long time. Yeahhh.

Life ain't that smooth-sailing for me for the past couple of weeks. Or rather, just last week. So far I've taken all subject's paper, and I've concluded I'll just probably pass GP and GSC. Yup, GG. Geddit? G and G. GG. I think my sense of humour is dropping exponentially. Blame school. = =

Highlight of DA week was bio. We had paper one and two on that day and for some particular unknown reason, I thought bio paper two had only two booklets. Like you know two two? Yeahhh. Even though apparently the question started from four, I assumed the other paper was paper one. Which was actually booklet one. Greattt. I mean it has a god damn OAS beside it mahhh, so I thought it was paper one. Not exactly my fault rightttt? All in all, I just didn't do booklet one because I thought it was paper one. Bitchhh. = =

Okay whatever the case, I got forfeited for that booklet. Twenty marks. Awesome pawsome.

I'm bored from typing now. So toodles.