Hello whoever you are. This is the 558th post in this blog. Wow much. it would have been like 600 or smth if I had not been on hiatus due to laziness. Haha.
Ytd was Gao Yang's birthday and so I went to stay overnight for his chalet. I must say, I really gained alot. No not because of him, okay partially, but because of the gathering part. You see, it's been awhile since I saw these people like sylvia, dion, chan kai, chun aik, blah blah blah and even people like cherngjye and yanci who are in the same jc as me! I mean like wtf right, same school somemore. = =
Talking with cherngjye made me kinda hinted/guided/reminded me what was life suppose to be. Although you see he is pretty much wasted, but he does have his point. And unexpectedly, a caring and meaningful side of him. Surprising inorite?
It still feels kinda awkward when I talk to her. Well, after such a long time. It's kinda like "rekindle a glowing splint", but not exactly so. It's kinda oxymoronic contradicting. I don't quite get why I felt that way but it felt wrong. I mean, I do have obligations now. And it's not right so. But then again, who'd forget those hard etched memories where you went crazy over a person? That mind blowing experience probably made me mature. I'd probably would not be who I am today if not for her. Well, truth is, I really loved her. But that's that, I have to move on with life and close that beautiful chapter and proceed to the next. Though I'd preferred if things went right, but life's ain't always smooth sailing eh? But still, I do thank her for that intense happiness she gave me when she may not even realise. That night at ECP and the Kaki Bukit working time is probably the best time of my life, to date. Thank you so so so damn much. :') Maybe after this year we'll never ever crossed path again, but I do hope you read this post and realise that you actually left a mark in someone's life. A remarkable one. Thanks. :) (Oh I suddenly rmbr that song you liked about don't know what in 5 or 6 years time then got zoo and elephant and james dean one. Okay whatever I forgot. = =)
That aside, world's moving, time ain't stopping, so I'm still gonna live my life the way life should be. Thanks cherngjye for reminding me life's not all about result. Be that as it may, I should go sleep now and study hard for that last paper. Thanks everybody. And don't gossip about me thanks. Heartfelt words are supposed to be appreciated not laughed at. = =